Username Post: Need help planning or finding items for your charity auction?
A.C.A. 
Attendee

Reg: 09-18-09
10-28-09 04:10 AM - Post#5666    

Greetings to all convention organizers and staff,

My name is Jonathan Klein, some of you may know me from my work as the voice director of the English versions of Haibane Renmei, Ergo Proxy, Paranoia Agent, Final Fantasy IV and many other anime & videogames. But I'm writing here to reach those of you involved in organizing conventions to let you know about a resource that many people working in the anime & videogame industry from around the US & Japan, have helped to put together. It's called Anime Charity Auctions and basically we put together a rather large collection of rare and unique autographed items all related to anime and videogames that we are making available to donate to convention charity auctions around the country. These are items not only signed by the English voice cast & crew, but many of the items are autographed by the Japanese creators, writers & artists So far our items have helped to raise more than $80,000 this year alone at various charity auctions around the US and other parts of the world.

It is our goal to help make your charity auction a huge success. In order to help as many conventions as we can, we are asking that their staff contact us early so that we can provide you with the best support possible,

We have set up a Myspace page at www.myspace.com/animecharityauctions for you and your charity auction staff to view our FAQ and our catalog of very unique items. These items can be donated to your convention's charity auction for free (please read the FAQ for more details). In order to view the full catalog you must request to become a friend of the myspace page. When you do join, please mention what convention you are with and what is your position. We are not allowing people who aren't convention staff to view the full catalog at this time. But even if you aren't a "friend", you will still be able to view items access news about convention charity and the money these items have helped to raise.

Once again, the site is www.myspace.com/animecharityauctions

If you would like to get in contact with us, for more information, please e-mail us at animecharityauctions@yaho o.com

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Best regards,

Jonathan Klein
Vice President
New Generation Pictures, Inc.

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

FusionBB™ Version 2.2 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.089 seconds.   Total Queries: 17  
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 07:06 PM