Username Post: Need help planning or finding items for your charity auction?
A.C.A. 
Attendee

Reg: 09-18-09
11-17-12 08:11 PM - Post#11617    
    In response to A.C.A.

It's been a while since I posted in this thread. Just wanted to give people a 2012 update.

I've attended 3 conventions this year, having hosted and provided material support to all three of their charity auctions. Here's what we've helped to do this year.

Sakura Con 2012 - Over $31,000 raised for the Make-A-Wish Foundation. An all-time record for Sakura Con.

Mechacon 2012 - Over $6,200 raised for the NOLA-Japan Earthquake relief fund and The Salvation Army Hurricane Isaac Relief Fund (which struck the week before the convention). An all-time record for Mechacon.

Anime Vegas 2012 - Over $6,000 raised for the Southern California & Southern Nevada Chapter of the National MS Society. An all-time record for Anime Vegas.

I've been putting together new items for the charity auction circuit based on the videogames and anime I work on (including Hellsing Ultimate and Street Fighter). But thanks to Anime Vegas, we've acquired several My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic items to put up for auction, autographed by Tara Strong (voice of Twilight Sparkle) and Tabitha St. Germain (voice of Rarity).

If your convention's charity auction is interested in help organizing, running and getting material support for your auction, please contact me. Please use my gmail address kleinj2001@gmail.com to get a hold of me directly.

Thanks,

Jonathan Klein
Vice President/Producer
New Generation Pictures, Inc.
and Co-Founder: Anime Charity Auctions
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

FusionBB™ Version 2.2 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.113 seconds.   Total Queries: 17  
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 09:04 AM