PatrickD 
Executive Producer
PatrickD
Loc: California
Reg: 12-07-06
08-15-13 12:30 PM - Post#12689    
    In response to EllyStar

• EllyStar Said:
My favorite part was Merida's interaction with Belle, and that they showed some of the other competitors in the contest. That Totoro was awesome!

Yes, I'm glad it won. It was awesome and showed that the show isn't rigged or otherwise manipulating the results so all its contestants are winners because they're the "heroes". I realize they didn't show ALL the awards (since I'd bet there was more than one Honorable Mention), but that's fine.

• EllyStar Said:
But yeah, that was kinda ridiculous. You don't lose points for doing that, but IMO as a judge you would gain points by making your own. My question is, why did they do a head cast for just those horns? Was that really necessary? Though, knowing those cosplayers, they probably needed the head cast for another project and just did it at that time for the cameras.

That was my thought. I want to get a head cast at some point and would use it for small AND large projects once I had it. (It would certainly help when I need to have masks fit as tight around my head as possible.)
-PatrickD
AnimeCons.com Executive Producer
Co-Founder: Anime Boston and Providence Anime Conference
Host of The Chibi Project & Anime Unscripted™

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

FusionBB™ Version 2.2 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.129 seconds.   Total Queries: 17  
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 02:17 AM