FanCons.com & AnimeCons.com Forum Acceptable Use Policy
FanCons.com and AnimeCons.com reserve the right to change the terms and conditions of the user agreement without prior notice to the user. It is the responsibility of the user to regularly review the terms of this agreement.
By participating in the forum, a user agrees to abide by the following terms:
- All information provided to us for your forum registration must be correct.
- Anonymous posting and owning multiple or shared accounts is not permitted.
- Do not use your forum account to spam, harass, or exploit other forum members in any way.
- Do not make any personal attacks or threats against anyone.
- Do not use vulgar, abusive, racist, and/or sexist language. Deliberate attempts to circumvent the forum's automatic word censorship controls are prohibited.
- Do not permitted to abuse the forum features. (This includes, but is not limited to excessive posting in a short period of time, excessive use of formatting features such as boldface type, or inappropriate avatars.)
- Subject lines or lengthy usernames with ALL CAPS may find themselves lowercased by the forum admins for the sake of our eyeballs.
- Mass posting or flooding of the boards is strictly prohibited. This includes cross-posting or making duplicate posts in multiple threads.
- "Bumping" threads to make them appear at the top of a forum is prohibited.
- Do not start a new thread when there is an existing thread on the topic. Duplicate threads will be locked and may be deleted.
- Do not post where to find bootlegs and/or fansubs, "for sale" links, or auction links.
- New posts should be made in the appropriate forum. Posts made in the incorrect forum will be moved, closed, or removed.
- Any threads which are no longer relevant (such as an event having passed) or contain out of date information may be closed or deleted.
- Do not be a "backseat moderator". Leave moderation to the staff members who are designated to moderate. If you need to bring something to their attention, use the "Alert" feature.
- Do not impersonate anyone else, including (but not limited to) AnimeCons staff or other forum members.
- If you are posting about a convention and are on staff with that convention, you must state this in either your post or your forum signature.
- The decisions of site staff and forum moderators is final.
™ Version 2.2 |
©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.056 seconds.
Total Queries: 23
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 01:35 AM