Username Post: AnimeFest: Dallas, TX: Shadow Followers Dinner        (Topic#1863)
Purity-san 
Con Regular
Purity-san
Loc: San Antonio, TX
Reg: 02-13-07

08-10-10 05:50 PM - Post#7498    

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDN'T KNOW WHERE TO POST THIS, BUT HERE WE GO.

Yep. I've been given permission by Michael, talked to him JUST SATURDAY (I was at Anime Overload) about this (and he's all willing to come; provided scheduling works out), TO HAVE A SHADOW FOLLOWERS DINNER!

WTF is a Shadow Follower?
The Shadow Followers (known as SF's) is the group of fans for Tatum. [url]http://z13.invisionfree.com/Shadow_Followers/inde x.php?[/url]

WE CAN HAS DINNER?

Yes, yes we can. But we need to figure out the details and we have a VERY SHORT TIME TO DO SO! SO LETS GET A ROLL OUT ON IT.

Date: What's good for you? (Must be either Sept. 03, 04, 05, or 06.)
Time: Again, when's good for you? (Anytime between 4pm and 8pm.)
Place: What do you like to eat? Suggest a restaurant close to the convention (within 5 miles), for us to eat at. NO FAST FOOD (McDonalds, Wendy's, Burger King). Be classy, but pick a place with reasonable prices. We're low-budget, not cheap. PENNY PINCHERS, EVEN!
Price: $20/person minimum, $30 person max for initial costs per person. If you eat $500 worth of food, YOU'LL NEED TO PAY FOR $500 WORTH OF FOOD. :D (Also, I'm asking for a little extra, so to help pay for Tatum's meal. But know him, he'll be modest and pay for himself, but I always try. ;o;)
IS TATUM GOING TO COME? x3000 Possibly.

I'd like this to be mostly SF's, but, I don't know how huge the fanbase is. So. JOIN THE FORUM. AND MAKE A FEW POSTS. >o>; And post your interest/contribution here.

WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS, HOW CAN YOU DO THIS, ARE YOU EVEN QUALIFIED?

...I don't know if anyone can be QUALIFIED, exactly, but, I've run two Ranger dinners that went smoothly. And one Chris Ayres dinner that had a issue but we fixed it. SO I THINK I CAN DO THIS.

THE LIST.
I'm keeping this SMALL, because I hate ordering around a huge group of people, and I like things that feel PERSONAL, so. 15 is my max.

1: J. Michael Tatum (possible)
2: Myself, Purity
3: Dramanerd08 (SF Forums)
4: +1 (SF Forums)
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:
11:
12:
13:
14:
15:

AND THAT'S ALL, FOR NOW.

08/09/2010
View My Convention History
:NINJAWUB: the Shadow Followers: http://tinyurl.com/JMTfans
The ONE and ONLY (and official) J. Michael Tatum Fan Club.

Icon Legend Permissions Topic Options

Quote Post

Quick Reply

Print Topic

Email Topic

Recent Topics
AnimeCons.com

AnimeCons.com Home | Conventions | Guests | Members | AnimeCons TV | Articles | Reports

FusionBB™ Version 2.2 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.117 seconds.   Total Queries: 30  
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 09:20 AM