Username Post: Just Moved, Need Anime Club        (Topic#2470)
Archive 
Archive
Loc: Jurai (about as hard to e...
Reg: 12-12-11

12-12-11 03:15 PM - Post#9893    

I just moved to Minneapolis area. There are around 5-6 cons here, but the only Anime clubs that I can find online are affiliated with Colleges or High Schools. Some of the Libraries have Anime Clubs but they to usually have no one out of high school. I need a good independent Anime Club like I used to have down in Missouri. I got other things I need too, but those can wait for other forums.

Thanks in advance... Love And PEACE!!!

Gale 
Sacrificial White Mage
Gale
Loc: New England
Reg: 03-08-09

12-12-11 03:28 PM - Post#9894    
    In response to Archive

I'm not really clear on what you're asking? Are you hoping someone here might know of an anime club in your area? Or are you asking for advice on how to start one?

If the former, I don't know if many of this site's users are from your area. If so, I hope they see your post. If not, I would suggest asking around on the forums of the cons closer to where you live. This site being national (or really, international) there's less likelihood of someone near you seeing this post. Those posting on forums for cons in your area are much more likely to live near you and either know how to find a local anime club or be willing to help start one with you.

If the latter...well I don't really have any experience starting a club, so I'd wait for someone else to reply on that issue.

Good luck!
AnimeCons.com contributor

ConnectiCon Director of Guest Relations

Icon Legend Permissions Topic Options

Quote Post

Quick Reply

Print Topic

Email Topic

Recent Topics
AnimeCons.com

AnimeCons.com Home | Conventions | Guests | Members | AnimeCons TV | Articles | Reports

FusionBB™ Version 2.2 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.207 seconds.   Total Queries: 32  
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 11:53 AM