Username Post: Senshi Matsuri 2014 looking for Executive Advisory Commitee & Staff        (Topic#2953)
MiaCarla 

Reg: 08-19-13

08-19-13 04:55 PM - Post#12695    

Hi everyone this is Mia at Senshi Matsuri. I am one of the first exects on the committee board and need to fill its seats with like-minded individuals.

Hope you do not mind me posting this.

I am currently looking for individuals local or commutable to the New York area who are willing to be part of our executive committee and management staff (with many more opportunities to come later).

Senshi Matsuri was the first convention/festival that dedicated itself to the fandom of Sailor Moon. Tickets were sold out within the first few weeks and although we were more of a festa we were filled to the brim with fans, vendors and inquiries to expand.

Since Our first grass roots mini con was so successful, had such wonderful feedback, and interest... we are beginning expansion to become more than just a one day celebration. Our goal is something salable and substantial from a community outreach and recreation center to a full blown hotel convention.

We are looking to fill the committee up with people who have like minded goals and convention experience. Our Conchair will need a experienced vice-chair and treasurer to make this new vision come to fruition.

We prefer adults 18+ that have convention management experience for this first, this is only due to the fact that we will have other departments opening shortly for all staff positions.

So if you adore Sailor Moon and its related Magical Girl Fandoms please check us out.

For more information
http://www.senshimatsuri.com/
https://www.facebook.com/SenshiMatsuri

Please send us your input and any inquiry is welcome. We are open to communication as always. So if you want to be part of daystaff let us know and we will gladly keep you informed of our progress and went to apply.

Thank you for your time

Mia Carla

Icon Legend Permissions Topic Options

Quote Post

Quick Reply

Print Topic

Email Topic

Recent Topics
AnimeCons.com

AnimeCons.com Home | Conventions | Guests | Members | AnimeCons TV | Articles | Reports

FusionBB™ Version 2.2 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.341 seconds.   Total Queries: 30  
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 02:06 PM