Username Post: Desperately looking for someone with an Artist Alley table at MetroCon (FL)        (Topic#3308)
scarybread 

Loc: Tampa
Reg: 04-29-14

04-29-14 06:38 PM - Post#13797    

I totally blew it and missed the deadline for registration before all the tables filled up! I'm trying to desperately find someone who would be interested in letting me "rent" a small portion of their table!

If you know anyone who might have a table at MetroCon (in Tampa Florida) please let me know! Thanks

PatrickD 
Executive Producer
PatrickD
Loc: California
Reg: 12-07-06

04-30-14 05:12 PM - Post#13800    
    In response to scarybread

• scarybread Said:
I totally blew it and missed the deadline for registration before all the tables filled up! I'm trying to desperately find someone who would be interested in letting me "rent" a small portion of their table!

If you know anyone who might have a table at MetroCon (in Tampa Florida) please let me know! Thanks

You'd have a better chance to find someone by looking on the MetroCon forums or their Facebook group(s).
-PatrickD
AnimeCons.com Executive Producer
Co-Founder: Anime Boston and Providence Anime Conference
Host of The Chibi Project & Anime Unscripted™

scarybread 

Loc: Tampa
Reg: 04-29-14

05-02-14 02:27 PM - Post#13801    
    In response to PatrickD

Yeah, but their forums have been down for a while and I haven't gotten any response from the Facebook group :(.

Icon Legend Permissions Topic Options

Quote Post

Quick Reply

Print Topic

Email Topic

Recent Topics
AnimeCons.com

AnimeCons.com Home | Conventions | Guests | Members | AnimeCons TV | Articles | Reports

FusionBB™ Version 2.2 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.243 seconds.   Total Queries: 30  
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 10:55 AM