Username Post: SCANDAL: The most powerful Japanese girl rock band        (Topic#628)
Michiko 

Reg: 03-04-08

03-04-08 07:38 PM - Post#2256    

You guys ever hear of this girl band called Scandal? Check them out: www.myspace.com/scandal4
Super cool! And they're touring the US this month with Japan Nite.
www.myspace.com/japannite

Drorain 
Con Addict
Drorain
Loc: Massachusetts
Reg: 01-18-07

03-05-08 09:21 AM - Post#2258    
    In response to Michiko

yup, gonna see them in about two weeks up here in Boston, very excited about the Japan Night Tour. That with Anime Boston that weekend coming up makes for an Otaku's dream. I'll try and get some photos and post them so you guys can see the show.
I'ma Designer! PowderKeg Graphic Design
I'ma Blogger too! Holy Carp!

Michiko 

Reg: 03-04-08

03-05-08 10:20 PM - Post#2267    
    In response to Drorain

COOL! Definitely share your photos. I'm going to Japan Nite in LA, that's how I found out about Scandal.

Drorain 
Con Addict
Drorain

03-06-08 08:18 AM - Post#2269    
    In response to Michiko

last year the show was great, especially like Hy and the Emeralds (ems are returning this year!)

Simon Young 
Con Regular

Loc: Portland, OR
Reg: 07-13-07

03-19-08 02:25 PM - Post#2353    
    In response to Michiko

Yep, we'll be sharing the stage with them twice at Sakuracon. Should be a great time!
www.myspace.com/theslants
www.youtube.com/slantsvideos
www.theslants.com
www.laststoptokyo.com

Drorain 
Con Addict
Drorain

03-20-08 09:46 AM - Post#2357    
    In response to Simon Young

They were awesome at Japan Nite, I have photos I need to upload, but Anime Boston's this week so I might have to wait.

They were out of cds though at our show!

zimbobbio 

Reg: 08-08-11

08-08-11 01:03 PM - Post#9432    
    In response to Drorain

Hey guys, I'm new here and a huge SCANDAL fan! So they were out of CDs by the time they got to Boston?? Have you had any luck tracking em down at all? cause I've been trying to find em for a while and its been pretty tough lol.

So yeah, just wondering if anyone here by any chance knows anything about where I could locate some of those indie CDs? Maybe you bought some or you have some friends who bought some at the show who would be willing to sell them? Thank you!!

Bright Anime 
Bright Anime
Reg: 03-13-13

03-23-13 12:13 PM - Post#12181    
    In response to Michiko

yeah! Scandal was in Singapore. They've met wit the fans. How sweet! Here's some highlights from the event based on this article I've read...

"We just got back from Japanese girls band Scandal’s meet-and-greet autograph session at Bugis+, where several hundreds of the pop rock group’s fans from Singapore and Malaysia were present to shower the girls with thunderous applause and jubilant cheers, before getting their copies of the band’s latest album – Encore Show – signed lovingly by the quartet of Haruna Ono (vocals, guitar), Mami Sasazaki (guitar, vocals), Tomomi Ogawa (bass, vocals), and Rina Suzuki (drum, vocals).

If you missed your chance to meet the girls of Scandal up-close earlier tonight, not to worry, here at SGCafe we’re got you covered. Here’s a short highlight clip of the autograph session..."

full article can be read at http://sgcafe.com/2013/03/scandal-live- singapore-2013-highlights -meet-and-greet-...

Icon Legend Permissions Topic Options

Quote Post

Quick Reply

Print Topic

Email Topic

Recent Topics
AnimeCons.com

AnimeCons.com Home | Conventions | Guests | Members | AnimeCons TV | Articles | Reports

FusionBB™ Version 2.2 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.22 seconds.   Total Queries: 44  
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 02:12 AM